Our Code of Conduct defines how and with whom we work - or not. Our CoC is shaped by our own experiences and
implicitly derived from our
core values and principles.
However, it also borrows from companies such as Atlassian or NETWAYS with their specific Code of
- We do not tolerate discrimination,
harassment of any kind or form. We do not want to work with
companies or potential employees who behave in a sexist, racist or intimidating manner towards
suppliers, interns or any other group of people.
- We believe in the basic democratic
freedom of expression and respect for every living being.
- We have no interest in working with people who do not believe in scientifically proven facts or who
propagate scientifically refuted theses.
- The integrity of personal and corporate data is extremely
important to us. We sensitize our employees and
partners to this issue and try to bring data protection regulations in line with corporate objectives.
- Don’t #@!% the customer –
characterized by honest cooperation, which from our point of view can best solve the problem and
the business goals. This can sometimes also be uncomfortable. Nevertheless, we remain true to our line
advise our partners honestly and transparently at all times.
- Don’t #@!% the employee –
everything so that we can work together on our vision. The personal and honest relationship with each
is the basis for our success.